Simply efficient: the magnetic bit holder for DeWalt cordless screwdrivers magnetises 5 favourite bits and can hold screws!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MBH-MAK-TEL-01
- Supplier Name: 48 Tools
- EAN: 9356237000407
- Length: 0,055 cm
- Width: 0,011 cm
- Height: 0,027 cm
The manetic and magnetising bit holder from 48 Tools is your indispensable helper when screwing and drilling.
- with its 5 extra-deep bit pockets, it is also suitable for longer bits
- the "rare earth" magnet ensures a secure hold for your bits
- a magnetic strip on the underside offers additional space for screws or other bits
- the magnetisation function does what you think it does: it magnetises your non-magnetic bits
- Easy installation: thanks to the included screw, you can mount the bit holder on your Bosch cordless screwdriver right away
- holds up to 5 bits securely thanks to hexagonal holes
- magnetises non-magnetic bits
- includes mounting screw for Makita cordless screwdrivers
Darren from Australia has been running the family-run company 48 Tools since 2016.
The idea for 48 Tools came to Darren when he was looking for a way to mount his 18V battery packs on the wall and there was no such product available.
Having worked in the construction industry all his working life, he noticed that with the rise of battery powered tools, everyone had a lot of these 18 volt batteries lying around in their cars, trailers and workshops with no way to store them.
Since that time, he and his team have been busy bringing the 48 Tools battery holders to market for all relevant brands.