The Slice Smart-Retracting Utility Knife combines safety and intelligence to reduce injuries and increase productivity.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 33110558
- Supplier Name: Slice
- Supplier Number: 10558
- EAN: 895142105580
The Slice® Smart-Retracting Utility Knife combines safety and intelligence to reduce injuries and increase productivity. The tool’s blade is the safest you’ll find in the workplace. Its unique finger-friendly® blade is safe to the touch and therefore causes fewer and less severe injuries than traditional blades. To further protect your frontline workers, the blade instantly self-retracts when it loses contact with its cutting material. The Ergo Pull™ slider that extends the blade reduces hand strain because users slide this feature in the same direction as the cut. While a durable reinforced nylon handle provides strength and comfort, so the multi-purpose knife is ideal for industrial usage - especially as it has a longer blade for thicker cuts. This clever tool is suitable for left- and right-handed workers, and an integrated lanyard hole and tool-free blade-change mechanism help frontline workers operate more efficiently.
- Finger-friendly® blade is the only safety blade on the market
- Smart retraction pulls in blade when cut is complete
- Ergo Pull™ slider reduces hand strain
- Longer blade for thicker cuts
- Durable reinforced nylon handle built for industrial use and comfort
- Suitable for left- and right-handed workers
- Integrated lanyard hole for easy access
- Simple and quick no-tool blade change
- Non-conductive blade for added safety
- Chemically inert blade that never rusts
- Slice® blades last 11.2x longer than traditional blades
- Opening, cutting and disassembling boxes
- Cutting film, tape and banding
- Slicing plastic wrap and super sacks
WHY SLICE SAFETY KNIVES?
Over half the Fortune 1000 trust Slice® tools to reduce injuries and lower costs. Why? Because Slice brings safety to ceramic cutters. The technology for advanced ceramics has existed for years but Slice is the first company to harness its advantages and innovate a new breed of safety knives. We developed a blade-manufacturing process that creates an effective, durable, and finger-friendly® edge that’s not available in any other ceramic cutter.
OUR SAFETY IS IN THE BLADE
When industrial safety managers first encounter our products, they try to compare them with existing safety knives, but Slice tools are in a class of their own. While other manufacturers redesigned their knife handles for safety, we're the only company that redesigned the blade itself.
EFFECTIVE CERAMIC CUTTERS
Slice tools are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11.2 times longer than metal blades. Our proprietary manufacturing process creates blades that are safe to the touch but still move through materials smoothly and with less effort.