ToughBuilt® Universal Gravity Miter Saw Stand : It instantly folds with the saw locked in place to be rolled away and stored. It transforms how professionals use their saw.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TB-S600
- Supplier Name: ToughBuilt
- EAN: 1210001300903
- Length: 1,45 cm
- Width: 0,715 cm
- Height: 0,74 cm
- Weight: 27,5 kg
This stand features heavy duty boxed tube frame for the best strength and stability. 2 work supports and work stops extend out to a class leading 10ft to support longer materials.
Rugged solid rubber tires with steel hubs won’t deflate or wobble during cutting, and glide over the roughest terrain.
Additional features such as a spare parts tray, one-handed use cam locks and rugged feet make cutting jobs effortless in the most rigorous working conditions.
• Universally compatible with most brands of miter saws
• Folds Effortlessly with or without saw attached for easy transport
• 3m material support extension the widest of any “gravity” miter saw stand
• Rugged 22,3 cm solid rubber tires roll effortlessly over rough terrain, are stable, and never go flat
• 6,1 cm box tube frame creates an extremely strong structure
• Spare parts tray
• Quick release tool mounts allow saw to be used off the stand with level base
• Tool Mount twist locks are rugged and easy to use
• Work stops left and right
• Cam locks can be used one-handed to extend the material support
• Foot pedal lock release keeps your hands free
• Custom feet keep stand stable and secure
• Multi-grip position transportation handles
• Heavy-duty steel construction provides strength and support
• Repositionable 10" work supports provide additional support for longer and heavier stock
• Miter Saw not included
Closed position: W 71,5 x D 74 x H 145 cm
Open, non-extended: W 146,5 x D 71,5 x H 88,5 cm
Open, fully extended: W 315 x D 71,5 x H 96,7
When you look at a ToughBuilt product, you'll probably think, "I wish I'd thought of that." In a way, you have. Because before we start designing, we spend hours watching hard-working professionals like you at work. Then we figure out how to make your life easier, better and faster.
You probably own a tool that belonged to your father. It's been sharpened, oiled, sanded smooth and still works like it did on day one. That's the kind of tool we make. We design every ToughBuilt product to last.
We invent, develop, test and inspect every ToughBuilt product in the USA, manufacture each one to our strict quality standards and back it up with a limited lifetime warranty.
Some people think you have to pay a lot to get the best of everything. For us, that's not true. We are craftsmen, designers, engineers and manufacturing experts. We pride ourselves on designing every ToughBuilt tool to give you unparalleled performance. Like you, we work hard to work smarter. We pride ourselves on offering build quality and innovation at a price that's affordable for almost everyone. Innovation made affordable.