Ceramic scissors with safety blades. Can be used with both hands.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 32710545
- Supplier Name: Slice
- Supplier Number: 10545
- EAN: 4262408161530
- Weight: 0,136 kg
- Slice® safety blades made of zirconium oxide
- Robust, reinforced nylon handle with soft grip inserts
- Safer than conventional scissors
- Blade with finger-friendly® safety grind lasts 11x longer than metal blades
- Ambidextrous use
- Minimised risk of injury, lower cost
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blades
- The chemically inert blades do not rust
- Requires no oil, lubricants or special maintenance
- BPA, phthalate and lead free scissors
- Lightweight and compact
WHY SLICE SAFETY KNIVES?
Over half the Fortune 1000 trust Slice® tools to reduce injuries and lower costs. Why? Because Slice brings safety to ceramic cutters. The technology for advanced ceramics has existed for years but Slice is the first company to harness its advantages and innovate a new breed of safety knives. We developed a blade-manufacturing process that creates an effective, durable, and finger-friendly® edge that’s not available in any other ceramic cutter.
OUR SAFETY IS IN THE BLADE
When industrial safety managers first encounter our products, they try to compare them with existing safety knives, but Slice tools are in a class of their own. While other manufacturers redesigned their knife handles for safety, we're the only company that redesigned the blade itself.
EFFECTIVE CERAMIC CUTTERS
Slice tools are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11.2 times longer than metal blades. Our proprietary manufacturing process creates blades that are safe to the touch but still move through materials smoothly and with less effort.