The Slice Auto-Retractable Pen Cutter allows you to work safely with a versatile tool that fits perfectly in your workforce’s fingers.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10512
- Supplier Name: Slice
- Supplier Number: 10512
- EAN: 4262408160878
- Length: 0,178 cm
- Width: 0,076 cm
- Height: 0,019 cm
- Weight: 0,026 kg
The Slice Auto-Retractable Pen Cutter allows you to work safely with a versatile tool that fits perfectly in your workforce’s fingers. The cutter’s blade is the safest you’ll find in the workplace. Its unique finger-friendly®blade is safe to the touch and therefore causes fewer and less severe injuries than traditional blades. Your frontline workers are further protected because the textured auto-retractable slider ensures the blade can never be accidentally left out. The reinforced nylon handle is highly durable, making it a great tool for industrial use. While the familiar, sleek shape of a pen means it is comfortable to hold, has universal uses, and is easy to store.
- Finger-friendly® blade is the only safety blade on the market
- Automatic spring-loaded retraction for additional safeguarding
- Familiar pen design for comfort and versatility
- Reinforced nylon handle ensures outstanding durability
- Suitable for left- and right-handed workers
- Integrated lanyard hole for easy access
- Simple and quick no-tool blade change
- Non-conductive blade for added safety
- Chemically inert blade that never rusts
- Slice® blades last 11.2x longer than traditional blades
- Opening cardboard boxes and packages
- Slicing plastic packaging and shrink wrap
- Cutting tape, card stock, vinyl stickers and fiberglass
WHY SLICE SAFETY KNIVES?
Over half the Fortune 1000 trust Slice® tools to reduce injuries and lower costs. Why? Because Slice brings safety to ceramic cutters. The technology for advanced ceramics has existed for years but Slice is the first company to harness its advantages and innovate a new breed of safety knives. We developed a blade-manufacturing process that creates an effective, durable, and finger-friendly® edge that’s not available in any other ceramic cutter.
OUR SAFETY IS IN THE BLADE
When industrial safety managers first encounter our products, they try to compare them with existing safety knives, but Slice tools are in a class of their own. While other manufacturers redesigned their knife handles for safety, we're the only company that redesigned the blade itself.
EFFECTIVE CERAMIC CUTTERS
Slice tools are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11.2 times longer than metal blades. Our proprietary manufacturing process creates blades that are safe to the touch but still move through materials smoothly and with less effort.