Slice ® 10528 utility knife blades have a pointed tip for cuts that require a piercing action. As with all Slice safety blades, our 10528 blades are non-sparking, non-magnetic, chemically inert, feature no oil coating, and never rust. Our pro...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: 32710528
- Supplier Name: Slice
- EAN: 895142105283
- Length: 0,066 cm
- Width: 0,013 cm
- Height: 0,003 cm
- Weight: 0,005 kg
- Blade type: pointed tip
- Safer than traditional blades
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts and scrapes effectively
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic
- Chemically inert; never rusts
- Oil and lubricant free
- Pointed tip easily penetrates cutting materials
- 100 percent recyclable
- Blade is safe from -40°C to 1600°C
- Compatible handles: 10550, 10554, 10558, 10562, 10591, 10593, 10585
WHY SLICE SAFETY KNIVES?
Over half the Fortune 1000 trust Slice® tools to reduce injuries and lower costs. Why? Because Slice brings safety to ceramic cutters. The technology for advanced ceramics has existed for years but Slice is the first company to harness its advantages and innovate a new breed of safety knives. We developed a blade-manufacturing process that creates an effective, durable, and finger-friendly® edge that’s not available in any other ceramic cutter.
OUR SAFETY IS IN THE BLADE
When industrial safety managers first encounter our products, they try to compare them with existing safety knives, but Slice tools are in a class of their own. While other manufacturers redesigned their knife handles for safety, we're the only company that redesigned the blade itself.
EFFECTIVE CERAMIC CUTTERS
Slice tools are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11.2 times longer than metal blades. Our proprietary manufacturing process creates blades that are safe to the touch but still move through materials smoothly and with less effort.