The Slice 10514 Mini-Cutter can be used as a cardboard knife, pocket knife or multifunctional tool in the kitchen. When you are not using the cutter, the automatic blade retraction protects you from accidents.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10514
- Supplier Name: Slice
- Supplier Number: 10514
- EAN: 895142105146
- Length: 0,062 cm
- Width: 0,038 cm
- Height: 0,011 cm
- Weight: 0,018 kg
- Installed blade type: rounded tip
- Automatic spring-loaded retraction for added safety
- Ambidextrous design: Switch blade slots for lefties
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge last up to 11.2x longer than metal
- Compatible blades: 10404, 10408
- No-tool blade change
WHY SLICE SAFETY KNIVES?
Over half the Fortune 1000 trust Slice® tools to reduce injuries and lower costs. Why? Because Slice brings safety to ceramic cutters. The technology for advanced ceramics has existed for years but Slice is the first company to harness its advantages and innovate a new breed of safety knives. We developed a blade-manufacturing process that creates an effective, durable, and finger-friendly® edge that’s not available in any other ceramic cutter.
OUR SAFETY IS IN THE BLADE
When industrial safety managers first encounter our products, they try to compare them with existing safety knives, but Slice tools are in a class of their own. While other manufacturers redesigned their knife handles for safety, we're the only company that redesigned the blade itself.
EFFECTIVE CERAMIC CUTTERS
Slice tools are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11.2 times longer than metal blades. Our proprietary manufacturing process creates blades that are safe to the touch but still move through materials smoothly and with less effort.