Complete set drilling template Kreg Series 300 | Template incl. spacer, step drill, measuring gauge, transport box etc.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: KPHJ320-INT
- Supplier Name: Kreg Tools
- EAN: 647096809638
- Length: 0,31 cm
- Width: 0,1 cm
- Height: 0,14 cm
The Kreg® Pocket Hole Jig 320- ideal for small to medium furniture projects and repairs. Whether on assembly, in the workshop or in your home, always quick and easy.
- Perfect for repair work - within minutes you have strengthened e.g. a wobbly chair or table - without disassembling, gluing, assembling, clamping, etc.
- Clamp adapter - for a more secure hold of the Kreg clamp. Can be connected to the drilling unit for a faster drilling sequence.
- Easy to set up with a material gauge, positive stops and easy to set drill bit and stop collar.
- Engraved bit markings in the drill bit and stop collar with viewing window make bit set-up easy
- Convenient, variable hole spacing with drill guides that can be rotated apart and removable spacers
- Caliper - quickly and easily set the desired depth
- Suitable for all material thicknesses from 12 to 38 mm
- Number of drill cores: 2
- Housing material: glass-fibre reinforced nylon
- Spacing of drill cores: 19 mm, 38 mm (unlimited if drill guides are separated)
- Clamping method: can be used with common clamps, clamping adapter for Kreg quick clamps
Scope of delivery:
2 drill guides, spacer for drill guide, step drill with depth stop, clamping adapter, material gauge, screwdriver bit set, screw set, instructions, transport box.
Connecting head, heart and hands...every time.
Many at Kreg are woodworkers themselves - from beginners to seasoned professionals. That's why we believe in the idea of connecting head, heart and hands through building projects. If you envision a project in your head and you desire it in your heart, your hands will do the work and guide you through the process.
For over 30 years, Kreg has prided itself on helping its customers experience these benefits first-hand. Kreg's passion is providing tools that give you a sense of accomplishment with every completed project.