This unique magnetic bit holder is suitable for all cordless screwdrivers. It is the best accessory you can use for your power tool.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BTMG-M
- Supplier Name: BITMAG
- EAN: 7300009056347
- Length: 0,052 cm
- Width: 0,017 cm
- Height: 0,01 cm
- Weight: 0,018 kg
It is the best accessory you can use for your power tool. This metall version of Bitmag has an exclusive design and the strongest in the world neodymium magnets.
BENEFITS OF USING BITMAG™
- Save a lot of time - if you are a pro you know that frequent changing bits and looking for correct bits while you work is very time consuming and interrupts the the workflow
- No need to take off your work gloves - that is impossible while changing bits without Bitmag™
- No need to put a way your machine - now you can hold your machine in one hand and quickly change your bits with another hand
- Never more loose your bits - it is very common to loose bits while changing it, now you can avoid it and afford to use more expensive bits
BITMAG™ METAL MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER SIZE AND WEIGHT: - whole diameter: 7,5mm - whole deep: 10mm - lenght: 52 mm - hight: 17mm - deep: 10mm - weight: 18g Included in the package
- 1 x Bitmag metal - magnetic bit holder for power drill/driver and impact driver
- 4 x mounting screws for different power drivers/drills
- 1 x strong double sided 3M mounting tape (1.6mm, foam)
(no bits are included)
- Festool *
- Hitachi / Hikoki
- Milwaukee M18
- and many more!
If you want to fit Bitmag on M12 you will need a M2,5 x 0,45 x 20mm screw and some washers for distance.
You can also attach your BITMAG™ using doubled-sided foam tape or construction adhesive (3M or similar). That’s especially suitable for models without clips and also for brands like Hilti that has a unique clip attachment. Just make sure to clean the surface on your power tool before attaching. * Due to different clips on Festool TX and PDC you need to use the double sided tape. NOT ONLY FOR BITS
Bitmag™ was initially invented for use with professional power drivers/drills for fastest bit change of short bits, where it outperform any other solutions on the market!
Of course it can also be used with power hammer drills and any other equipment you like. It can be attached in any place by using a doubled-sided foam tape.
QUALITY AND DURABILITY
Bitmag™ is a highest quality product.
Designed and produced in Sweden. Invented by a professional for professional users and daily heavy-duty use.
Bitmag™ metall is a premium product, made of high strength aluminium alloy. It is manufactured and assembled with high precision, small but very powerful magnets are perfectly placed, the product is carefully quality tested before delivery.
Bitmag - the magnetic bit holder
Bitmag™ is a screwdriver accessory - new unique magnetic bit holder invented and manufactured in Sweden. It is the solution for fast and efficient working with screwdriver bits.
Only with Bitmag you can:
Change short bits while wearing work gloves
Change bits with one hand only
This saves you time, money and lost bits for professional carpenters, roofers, plumbers and many others.