The ideal bit holder for carpentry and joinery work, door and window installation, interior finishing. Screw depth adjustment depending on the requirement (plasterboard in sandwich construction, hardboard, etc.).
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 17529015
- Supplier Name: USH
- Supplier Number: 17025
- EAN: 4013769012050
- Permanent magnet.
- Depth-adjustable system.
- Manufactured by cold forging process.
- Screw depth adjustment depending on the task.
- Ideal for: Joinery and carpentry work, door and window installation, interior finishing.
- e.g. for gypsum boards in sandwich construction and hardboards
- Effective holding of screws with strong magnets.
- Ideal for long screws.
- Quick release attachment for optimal hold in the chuck.
- BIG is suitable for PH2, PH3, PZ2, PZ3, T 15 to 30.
- Firm connection between the screw and the magnetic holder.
- Screwing becomes highly efficient because the screw is held firmly.
- Insert the bit, the bit is held on the magnet and is secured. Operate the guide sleeve until the ring magnet is in contact with the screw head; almost any bit dimension can be used (Ph / Pz / Torx®). T