Pica Dry 3030: Your reliable partner for precise marking. Try it out and see for yourself!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 33320002
- Supplier Name: Pica
- Supplier Number: 3030
- EAN: 4260056150371
- Length: 0,15 cm
- Width: 0,02 cm
- Height: 0,02 cm
- Weight: 0,02 kg
Tired of constantly searching for the perfect deep hole marker? Well, your search ends here. The Pica Dry Automatic Deep Hole Marker 3030 is just what you need. Whether you're a professional or a DIY enthusiast, this little gem will be your best buddy on the job site. Easy to use, precise, and durable - what more could you ask for? So, what are you waiting for? Get your Pica Dry and elevate your craftsmanship!"
Its new "Power Lock" mechanism inside is a milestone in development:
The duration of the refill holding force has been tripled.
The durability of the product has thus been noticeably improved once again
"LONGLIFE CAP" with extra-strong clip and robust sharpener for long-term use.
The new Pica-Dry: the marking tool for professional craftsmen
- Extremely sustainable thanks to refillability
- Its "For All" graphite lead 2B marks on almost all material surfaces, whether dry, damp, smooth, rough or dusty
- Wide range of uses thanks to special replacement leads: for light or dark surfaces, water-soluble or waterproof
- Can be wiped off smooth surfaces with a damp cloth
- Barrel with roll stop
- Practical quiver protector with special clip, for perfect one-hand operation
- Patented: The integrated sharpener in the quiver protector - always ready to hand
- High-tech pressure mechanism for automatic lead feed in the stainless steel tube
- Refills can be easily refilled from behind
Practical marking tools for professional users
Made for the tough everyday work of tradesmen
With products such as Pica-Ink Deep Hole Markers, Pica-Dry Longlife Automatic Pens and Pica-Gel Signal Markers, Pica-Marker has already modernised marking in industry and the trades. With technical expertise gained from decades of experience in the writing instrument industry and the inventive spirit of the company's founder Gerhard Möck, the company has succeeded time and again in bringing extremely useful and practical product details into the everyday life of craftsmen.
The best examples of this are: The "adjustable telescopic tip" in the Pica-Ink, which enables a significantly longer product life, or the "integrated sharpener in the protector" of the Pica-Dry. These details have already set standards and make work on the construction site, in the workshop or on the factory floor easier every day.