The RSA300F is a top class Rafter Square made of CNC milled aluminium with 300 mm leg length and a spirit level.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TJRSA300F
- Supplier Name: TrigJig
The RSA300 has an anti-glare anodised surface to help with outdoor use on sunny days. The laser marked graduation rulers and parallel scribe scales are recessed in pockets to avoid wear over time.
The degree lines are deep engraved so they won't rub off, and as they are made on the same CNC milling machine that profiles the square, the level of precision is excellent.
The two part silver anodised aluminium fence is also CNC machined and is fixed to the tool via 8 stainless steel machine head bolts. This houses a 40mm spirit level with an accuracy of 62' 2mm making it perfect for marking and finding level marks when roofing and timber framing.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 300mm rule (plus a smaller rule along the fence edge)
- CNC deep engraved protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Common rafter and hip/valley rafter gauges in degrees
- Scribe lines for common timber dimensions
- 1/3rd scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- Parallel slots for laying out ridge centre lines and trench lines
- Rise per metre of run table
- Rafter length per metre of run table
TrigJig tools are designed and developed in the UK by HICI Ltd. The company, which stands for "Home Improvement and Construction Innovation", was founded to develop and manufacture innovative new products for the construction and DIY industry.
TrigJig is the flagship product range of digital protractors, innovative angles and accessories. All products are designed to solve common problems faced by construction professionals and DIY enthusiasts.