This folding rule is characterized by the highest longevity. Due to its material properties, it is scratch, scratch and moisture resistant. It has a very high elongation at break. Extras such as the extendable depth gauge and the integrated...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 35459203
- Supplier Name: LongLife®
- EAN: 4010995332327
- Length: 0,01 cm
- Width: 0,01 cm
- Height: 0,01 cm
- Weight: 0,139 kg
- Material: 30% fiberglass reinforced polyamide, scratch, scratch and moisture resistant.
- Scale: Angle scale from 20 to 90° (outside contact)
- Depth scale up to 150 mm
- 2m duplex scale with reverse auxiliary scale "recto verso" for reading from both sides
- CE compliant
- Accuracy class III
- Design: 10 links, first link with extendable depth gauge
- Hanging angle measure on holding point on the third link.
- Color:White, standard red articulation points
CLOSE TO THE COUNTRY TRIANGLE SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA AND GERMANY
Production has been going on in the beautiful Rhine Valley in Switzerland since the 70s.
As a manufacturer of non-metallic measuring tools, the plastics factory can look back on decades of successful replacement of metal - since the 70s.
In addition to the long-standing production facilities, there are in-house printing machines that enable the finishing of the measuring tools by pad printing.
Since Buchs pays great attention to efficiency, the products go through automated processes in-house, from the raw material to the finished measuring tool. By sourcing the raw materials from Swiss suppliers, the folding rules always maintain a resource-conscious value chain.
From the heart of Europe, close to the triangle of countries Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Kunststofffabrik Buchs is represented with hand-held measuring tools almost worldwide.