This folding rule is characterized by the highest longevity. It is 1 meter long and has 5 links.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 35459201
- Supplier Name: LongLife®
- Supplier Number: XX410 1000 1 1002
- Length: 0,01 cm
- Width: 0,01 cm
- Height: 0,01 cm
- Weight: 0,2 kg
- Material:Fiberglass-reinforced polyamide is scratch, scratch and particularly bending-resistant, water-resistant and resistant to chemicals.
- Joint: Free of play, wear and dirt-insensitive construction joint with spring rod for uniformly hight tension. Useful 90° lock-in of all joints.
- Division: Deep embossed, black graduation in 1mm steps, red embossed tens.
- Accuracy:According to EU standard Accuracy class III, CE compliant
- Packaging:10er neutral
CLOSE TO THE COUNTRY TRIANGLE SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA AND GERMANY
Production has been going on in the beautiful Rhine Valley in Switzerland since the 70s.
As a manufacturer of non-metallic measuring tools, the plastics factory can look back on decades of successful replacement of metal - since the 70s.
In addition to the long-standing production facilities, there are in-house printing machines that enable the finishing of the measuring tools by pad printing.
Since Buchs pays great attention to efficiency, the products go through automated processes in-house, from the raw material to the finished measuring tool. By sourcing the raw materials from Swiss suppliers, the folding rules always maintain a resource-conscious value chain.
From the heart of Europe, close to the triangle of countries Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Kunststofffabrik Buchs is represented with hand-held measuring tools almost worldwide.