The ToughBuilt® 3 in. seamer features 1/4 in. depth markings, allowing the user to create faster, more accurate bends.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TB-H4-61-S3
- Supplier Name: ToughBuilt
- EAN: 1210001301214
- Length: 0,25 cm
- Width: 0,082 cm
- Height: 0,074 cm
- Weight: 0,59 kg
Made for durability and longer life and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
The patent pending ergonomic grip design allows 2 hand positions: rearward grip for maximum leverage, and forward grip for maximum control.
The flush pivot bolt will not hang up on material for easy use. The metal lock secures the tool for storage and is easily operated with one hand. This seamer is built to meet the pros’ rigorous demands.
- Jaw folds 22-gauge steel and 24-gauge stainless steel
- The patent pending ergonomic grip design allows 2 cutting positions: rearward grip for maximum leverage, and forward grip for maximum control
- 3″ Forged head design with 1/4” - 1-1/4” jaw capacity, and 1/4″ depth markings
- Backed by full lifetime warranty
- Offset blades keep hands away from cutting material so they are ideal for continuous straight cuts and long left cuts
- One handed lock operation
- Lanyard hole
- Spring action for fast, effortless bending
When you look at a ToughBuilt product, you'll probably think, "I wish I'd thought of that." In a way, you have. Because before we start designing, we spend hours watching hard-working professionals like you at work. Then we figure out how to make your life easier, better and faster.
You probably own a tool that belonged to your father. It's been sharpened, oiled, sanded smooth and still works like it did on day one. That's the kind of tool we make. We design every ToughBuilt product to last.
We invent, develop, test and inspect every ToughBuilt product in the USA, manufacture each one to our strict quality standards and back it up with a limited lifetime warranty.
Some people think you have to pay a lot to get the best of everything. For us, that's not true. We are craftsmen, designers, engineers and manufacturing experts. We pride ourselves on designing every ToughBuilt tool to give you unparalleled performance. Like you, we work hard to work smarter. We pride ourselves on offering build quality and innovation at a price that's affordable for almost everyone. Innovation made affordable.