Shogun pull saw for precision work (150mm saw blade length)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 33100150
- Supplier Name: Shogun
- Supplier Number: <36310.00000>
- EAN: 4019379363100
One of Shogun's most popular hand saws worldwide, this is a smaller Dozuki pull-saw, designed for precision work like dovetailing and tenons. It's a great size saw that makes it a go-to woodworking tool for many of our professional clients.
Given the accurate nature of the Dozuki and the accurate 0.5mm kerf, this is a popular saw for cutting guitar frets.
- Precision Shogun Dozuki Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 150mm
- Overall Length: 380mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.3mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.5mm
- Cutting Depth: 30mm
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - 18tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Japanese Rattan Wrapped*
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Interchangeable blades
- Crafted in Japan
The hallmark of quality in Japanese carpentry woodworking tools
Skilled Japanese craftmenship develop traditional Japanese woodworking tools. SHOGUN pull saws provide a superior performance for cutting soft and hard wood, green wood, PVC pipe, even new materials such as plywood, masonite and laminate.