The TrigJig RSA180A Adjustable Rafter Square features a convenient adjustable stop that allows the user to “set and forget” when marking multiple trusses.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TJRSA180A
- Supplier Name: TrigJig
- Weight: 0,22 kg
It makes repeat cuts quick and easy and as this model is fully CNC machined on our incredibly precise, state-of-the-art vertical machining centre, the fence quickly snaps back to exactly zero when required.
As with all the RSA squares the RSA180 Adjustable has many useful features that include:
- 175mm laser marked rule inside a recessed pocket - this avoids wear when the tool is laid flat
- Adjustable arm for quick seat and plumb cuts
- Common rafter scale
- CNC engraved degree marks for wear resistance
- Pencil scribe notches and thirds for marking common timber dimensions
- 4mm anodised aluminium surface finish for toughness and tool longevity
- Designed and made in Great Britain
TrigJig tools are designed and developed in the UK by HICI Ltd. The company, which stands for "Home Improvement and Construction Innovation", was founded to develop and manufacture innovative new products for the construction and DIY industry.
TrigJig is the flagship product range of digital protractors, innovative angles and accessories. All products are designed to solve common problems faced by construction professionals and DIY enthusiasts.