Partat Classic Plus tool box with tilt cylinder lock.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: 101481
- Supplier Name: Parat
- EAN: 4006793481718
- 1 tool board with 25 compartments, 1 clamp compartment 400 mm
- 1 tool board with 10 compartments
- 1 cover plate with 15 compartments, 1 clamp compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely divisible
- 1 document compartment in lid, 2 business card compartments, 2 pen holders
- Outer dimensions (W x H x D): 48.00 x 36.00 x 21.00 cm
- Interior dimensions (W x H x D): 46.00 x 31.00 x 19.00 cm
- Weight: 4,60 kg
- Material: Con-Pearl®, X-ABS plastic
- Scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal bar & 3 cross bars for individual subdivision of the bottom tray
In the PARAT CLASSIC tool case series, this model is considered an absolute classic - because it meets the high demands of the professional sector excellently. Particularly noteworthy is the generous and carefully thought-out interior:
Thanks to a capacity of 27 litres and an intelligent organisation system, up to 50 tools can be packed in.
In addition, the case is airworthy and made for strenuous work assignments: With its robust double aluminium frame as well as its outer shell made of slip-resistant X-ABS plastic and integrated floor glides, it convinces in terms of resistance and stability.
The 58 mm deep base tray and high-quality tool boards with sewn-in compartments provide optimum storage for all tools. The lid has two small compartments for business cards and pen loops as well as an area for carefully storing documents.
Practical latching hinges with lid lock allow quick access to all materials. Like all models from the CLASSIC series, this product has the ergonomic PARAT handle for optimum carrying comfort.
In addition, the case is equipped with two tilt cylinder locks.
Uncompromisingly good solutions
As a premium manufacturer and recognised market leader in the field of case systems, PARAT has been operating worldwide for 70 years as a professional as well as reliable supplier for trade customers of all common trades. In the case solutions sector, too, PARAT's top priority is to respond to customer wishes.
Whether it's trade-specific tool cases and bags for industry and crafts, project-specific organisation, storage and transport solutions for service and technology or innovative charging and transport solutions for tablets and laptops in the education sector - PARAT is a competent partner from the development to the implementation process.