The Gearwrench metric ring ratchet spanner set (8-19mm) has 90 teeth and a swivel range of 4° - ideal for working in confined spaces.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 86927
- Supplier Name: GearWrench
- EAN: 099575869273
GEARWRENCH's 90 tooth ratchet spanner with a swivel range of just 4° allows you to turn fasteners in extremely tight spaces. Longer, wider carrier for better reach, leverage and comfort. Large colour-coded SAE/metric markings facilitate size identification. All exceed ASME performance specifications and come with GEARWRENCH's proven limited lifetime warranty.
- The 90-tooth ratchet provides a 4° swivel range for turning fasteners in tight spaces
- Off-centre loading of the box provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Double directional off-centre load on open end reduces rounding of screws
- Sizes included: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19mm
- The 90-tooth ratchet offers a 4° swivel range for turning fasteners in tight spaces
- Off-centre loading of the body provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Off-centre loading on both sides of the open end reduces rounding of the fastener
- 12-point ratchet box end for use with 6- or 12-point fasteners
- Longer, wider beam for better reach, leverage and comfort
- Large colour coded markings for easy size identification
- Bright chrome finish that wipes clean easily and resists corrosion
- Exceeds ASME torque requirements
- Includes a solvent-resistant, compact rack for spanner storage and organisation (drop-in)
For over 95 years, KD Tools has made the work of automotive professionals easier.
As one of the first brands of special tools for the automotive industry, KD Tools has a long history among automotive professionals.
Now, end users can benefit from the quality of KD Tools combined with the innovation of GEARWRENCH®. The transition offers end users the best in service kits, engine tools, brake tools, inspection tools and more.