PIHER Maxipress F, One-hand heavy-duty screw clamp, clamping force 900 kg. Outl. 12 cm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P60020
- Supplier Name: Piher
- EAN: 8422473600204
- Weight: 2,2 kg
The Maxipress F is the screw clamp 2.0!
Thanks to the well thought-out and ergonomic shape, you can easily get 900-1000kg clamping force on the plate. Ideal for welding and all other common clamp applications, but can also be used as a mini workbench, as the plate remains straight and does not rotate.
Thanks to the V-groove in the upper jaw, even pipes can be clamped without any effort!
- Rail: 20 mm x 10 mm
- Clamping force up to: 10000 N
- Throat 12 cm
- Straight plate with fine, protected thread
- Ergonomic foldable and exchangeable handle
- Pressing surface with V-groove for tubes and profiles
- Recommended for welding, plastering etc.
- Galvanised steel rod and anti-slip brake on the sliding head
- Set consists of 2 Maxipress F screw clamps
Founded as a family business in 1957, Piher bases its activity on the development and production of fastening tools. The products are of high quality and have as a clear target group the professional sector, which demands reliability and durability.
The confidence in their production systems and quality control allows Piher in Spain to offer a lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing defects, even beyond a period of 30 years.