The Gearwrench 16" pry bar has a 180° rotating head with 14 locking positions and is designed for demolition work etc.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 82216
- Supplier Name: GearWrench
- EAN: 099575822162
- Length: 0,406 cm
- Width: 0,022 cm
- Height: 0,022 cm
- Weight: 0,45 kg
- Able to reach areas inaccessible to a fixed head tool for improved access
- Heads rotate 180° through 14 locking positions for unparalleled access and leverage
- Compact design allows for work in tight spaces
- Smooth head profile fits into low access areas, making quick work of pry jobs in cramped areas
- Designed for demolition, repositioning equipment, industrial work, aligning steel components, or moving engines
- Exceeds ASME and ANSI requirements for proven strength, making it the perfect tool for heavy-duty automotive or industrial work
For over 95 years, KD Tools has made the work of automotive professionals easier.
As one of the first brands of special tools for the automotive industry, KD Tools has a long history among automotive professionals.
Now, end users can benefit from the quality of KD Tools combined with the innovation of GEARWRENCH®. The transition offers end users the best in service kits, engine tools, brake tools, inspection tools and more.