The ToughBuilt® C300 sawhorse and workhorse is durable, robust and offers unparalleled value.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: TB-C300-2
- Supplier Name: ToughBuilt
- EAN: 1210001300217
Sawhorses are versatile in their use and mostly serve as
- Racks for work surfaces on construction sites
- bases for sawing work
- Underframes for work platforms
- Overall construction made of steel
- Powder coated and galvanised surfaces
- Rolled edges for safety and comfort
- Resistant to corrosion and harsh environments
- Anti-slip surfaces on top for best handling of workpieces
- Carrying handle for easy and effortless transport
- Foldable legs with stable stand
- Load capacity up to 998 kg in a pair, or 500 kg per trestle
- Dimensions when assembled: W 93.5 x H 72.5 x D 57.5 cm
- Dimensions when folded: W 93.5 x H 12.5 x D 11 cm
- Weight per unit 5.05 kg
When you look at a ToughBuilt product, you'll probably think, "I wish I'd thought of that." In a way, you have. Because before we start designing, we spend hours watching hard-working professionals like you at work. Then we figure out how to make your life easier, better and faster.
You probably own a tool that belonged to your father. It's been sharpened, oiled, sanded smooth and still works like it did on day one. That's the kind of tool we make. We design every ToughBuilt product to last.
We invent, develop, test and inspect every ToughBuilt product in the USA, manufacture each one to our strict quality standards and back it up with a limited lifetime warranty.
Some people think you have to pay a lot to get the best of everything. For us, that's not true. We are craftsmen, designers, engineers and manufacturing experts. We pride ourselves on designing every ToughBuilt tool to give you unparalleled performance. Like you, we work hard to work smarter. We pride ourselves on offering build quality and innovation at a price that's affordable for almost everyone. Innovation made affordable.