The Starrett 134 is an especially useful little level, invaluable for plumbing, approximate squaring and leveling work.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 33500134
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- Length: 0,076 cm
- Width: 0,05 cm
- Height: 0,01 cm
- Weight: 0,076 kg
- Made of cast iron with a satin nickel surface, all work surfaces are flat and genuine
- The leveling scale has two spirit levels at right angles for levelling cross tests without moving the tool and a plumb bob on top to check squareness
- Accurate, well made and reliable tool
- Very light and compact and can easily be carried in your pocket
- Dimensions in mm/inch: 50x75mm / 2x3".
The L.S. Starrett Company, founded in 1880, manufactures more than 5,000 variations of Precision Tools, Gages, Measuring Instruments and Saw Blades for industrial, professional and consumer markets worldwide.
Starrett, a leader who has set the standard for fine precision tools in industry for over 140 years, has rightfully earned the title, "World's Greatest Toolmakers".
"Like all businesses, however large or complex, this one started with a man and an idea. The man was Laroy S. Starrett; his idea was 'to invent something useful that people would want.' Countless others have had a similar idea, the difference here was in the quality of the man. L.S. Starrett’s outstanding characteristic was confidence in himself; he was a man who in spite of one setback after another refused to admit defeat. He had unusual ability, vision and enterprise, but without his high courage this story of the foundation and growth of 'the world’s greatest toolmakers' could never have been written..."