240mm (9-1/2") Exact Magnetic Torpedo Level
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: 33505647
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- Supplier Number: KLTX95-N
- EAN: 049659307276
- Vertical, horizontal, and 45° vials.
- Milled top surface finished with a V-groove and a magnetic bottom surface.
- Includes impact resistant ABS plastic end caps.
- Manufactured with 9-1/2” extruded aluminium frames and finished with red high visibility powder coat paint, including impact resistant ABS gray plastic end caps.
The L.S. Starrett Company, founded in 1880, manufactures more than 5,000 variations of Precision Tools, Gages, Measuring Instruments and Saw Blades for industrial, professional and consumer markets worldwide.
Starrett, a leader who has set the standard for fine precision tools in industry for over 140 years, has rightfully earned the title, "World's Greatest Toolmakers".
"Like all businesses, however large or complex, this one started with a man and an idea. The man was Laroy S. Starrett; his idea was 'to invent something useful that people would want.' Countless others have had a similar idea, the difference here was in the quality of the man. L.S. Starrett’s outstanding characteristic was confidence in himself; he was a man who in spite of one setback after another refused to admit defeat. He had unusual ability, vision and enterprise, but without his high courage this story of the foundation and growth of 'the world’s greatest toolmakers' could never have been written..."