Starrett Bi Metal Cordless Smooth Cutting Hole Saws are constructed of hardened heat and abrasion resisting high speed steel teeth with a tough alloy body and cap, giving exceptional strength, durability and shatter resistance. Designed...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: 33505368
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- EAN: 0049659625226
Hole Saws: 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 29 mm, 30 mm, 32 mm & 38 mm
Accessories: A18 Dual Hex Chuck
- The perfect tool for on site work with battery operated power tools.
- Ideal for cutting stainless, tool and mild steel sheeting plus plasterboard, wood and thin plastics.
- Complete assembly - there is no requirement to purchase a separate arbor and pilot drill.
- Constant pitch teeth provide exceptionally smooth cuts. Pitch 8 teeth per 25mm/inch.
- Safety stop at the base of the hole saw prevents drilling beyond maximum cutting depth.
- Recommended cutting depth 2mm.
The L.S. Starrett Company, founded in 1880, manufactures more than 5,000 variations of Precision Tools, Gages, Measuring Instruments and Saw Blades for industrial, professional and consumer markets worldwide.
Starrett, a leader who has set the standard for fine precision tools in industry for over 140 years, has rightfully earned the title, "World's Greatest Toolmakers".
"Like all businesses, however large or complex, this one started with a man and an idea. The man was Laroy S. Starrett; his idea was 'to invent something useful that people would want.' Countless others have had a similar idea, the difference here was in the quality of the man. L.S. Starrett’s outstanding characteristic was confidence in himself; he was a man who in spite of one setback after another refused to admit defeat. He had unusual ability, vision and enterprise, but without his high courage this story of the foundation and growth of 'the world’s greatest toolmakers' could never have been written..."