The 12" Aluminum Combination Protractor is part of the popular ProSite 505 Protractor family that includes a 5-in-1 combination protractor performs miter cuts, single cuts, compound cut conversion table, protractor, and roof pitches.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 33505584
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- EAN: 049659209396
- Provides direct readings for setting a saw for miter and straight cuts
- Full protractor function with a choice of output and a full 360 Deg swing, horizontal straight cuts
- Choice of output and a full 360 Deg swing, horizontal and vertical levels and a step by step guide including all calculations for crown molding work
- Has a knob to lock in measurements
- Made in America: Yes
- Type: Electronic Combination Protractor
- Material: Aluminum
- Length (in): 12"
The L.S. Starrett Company, founded in 1880, manufactures more than 5,000 variations of Precision Tools, Gages, Measuring Instruments and Saw Blades for industrial, professional and consumer markets worldwide.
Starrett, a leader who has set the standard for fine precision tools in industry for over 140 years, has rightfully earned the title, "World's Greatest Toolmakers".
"Like all businesses, however large or complex, this one started with a man and an idea. The man was Laroy S. Starrett; his idea was 'to invent something useful that people would want.' Countless others have had a similar idea, the difference here was in the quality of the man. L.S. Starrett’s outstanding characteristic was confidence in himself; he was a man who in spite of one setback after another refused to admit defeat. He had unusual ability, vision and enterprise, but without his high courage this story of the foundation and growth of 'the world’s greatest toolmakers' could never have been written..."