King Cut Fire Rescue and Demolition Reciprocating Blade 8" 6-10TPI.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 33505708
- Supplier Name: Starrett
- EAN: 7891265114662
- Open text field 1: 10 TPI
- King Cut is a thicker blade than our standard bi metal reciprocating blades
- Purpose designed for heavy-duty demolition and emergency extrication
- The blade for ripping through just about anything
- Tapered blade format
- Unbreakable, providing safety and reliability
- Optimized tooth pitch for reduction in vibration. Giving you cleaner cut and less fatigue
The L.S. Starrett Company, founded in 1880, manufactures more than 5,000 variations of Precision Tools, Gages, Measuring Instruments and Saw Blades for industrial, professional and consumer markets worldwide.
Starrett, a leader who has set the standard for fine precision tools in industry for over 140 years, has rightfully earned the title, "World's Greatest Toolmakers".
"Like all businesses, however large or complex, this one started with a man and an idea. The man was Laroy S. Starrett; his idea was 'to invent something useful that people would want.' Countless others have had a similar idea, the difference here was in the quality of the man. L.S. Starrett’s outstanding characteristic was confidence in himself; he was a man who in spite of one setback after another refused to admit defeat. He had unusual ability, vision and enterprise, but without his high courage this story of the foundation and growth of 'the world’s greatest toolmakers' could never have been written..."