The Slice ® 10559 Manual Industrial Knife extends 3 inches (76 millimeters) for cutting thick materials like foam, extremely thick corrugate, batting, and insulation. This durable, five-position handle offers four cutting depths for a variety...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 32710559
- Supplier Name: Slice
- Supplier Number: 10559
- EAN: 895142105597
- Length: 0,033 cm
- Width: 0,022 cm
- Height: 0,152 cm
- Weight: 0,059 kg
- Installed blade type: rounded tip
- Durable nylon handle
- Manual retraction with 4 cutting positions
- Ambidextrous design: reverse blade orientation for lefties
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Blade is safe up to 1600 °C
- Compatible blades: 10538, 10539, 10540
- No-tool blade change
WHY SLICE SAFETY KNIVES?
Over half the Fortune 1000 trust Slice® tools to reduce injuries and lower costs. Why? Because Slice brings safety to ceramic cutters. The technology for advanced ceramics has existed for years but Slice is the first company to harness its advantages and innovate a new breed of safety knives. We developed a blade-manufacturing process that creates an effective, durable, and finger-friendly® edge that’s not available in any other ceramic cutter.
OUR SAFETY IS IN THE BLADE
When industrial safety managers first encounter our products, they try to compare them with existing safety knives, but Slice tools are in a class of their own. While other manufacturers redesigned their knife handles for safety, we're the only company that redesigned the blade itself.
EFFECTIVE CERAMIC CUTTERS
Slice tools are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11.2 times longer than metal blades. Our proprietary manufacturing process creates blades that are safe to the touch but still move through materials smoothly and with less effort.