PIHER high-performance screw clamp Maxipress R with a clamping force of up to 10,000 N.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P61030-Set
- Supplier Name: Piher
- EAN: 4262355590193
- Length: 0,3 cm
The Maxipress R is the screw clamp 2.0!
Thanks to its sophisticated and ergonomic shape, you can quickly and precisely apply 900-1000kg clamping force to the plate. Ideal for welding and all other common clamp applications, but can also be used as a mini workbench, as the plate remains straight and does not rotate.
Thanks to the V-groove in the upper jaw, even pipes can be clamped without any effort!
- Rail: 40 mm x 10 mm
- Clamping force up to: 10000 N
- Projection 16 cm
- Straight plate with fine, protected thread
- Ergonomic foldable and replaceable handle
- Pressing surface with V-groove for tubes and profiles
- Recommended for welding, plastering etc.
- Galvanised steel rod and anti-slip brake on the sliding head
- Set with 2 Piher Maxipress R heavy-duty clamps
Founded as a family business in 1957, Piher bases its activity on the development and production of fastening tools. The products are of high quality and have as a clear target group the professional sector, which demands reliability and durability.
The confidence in their production systems and quality control allows Piher in Spain to offer a lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing defects, even beyond a period of 30 years.