The KREG Pocket-Hole Jig XL 920 drilling jig allows you to safely screw up to 90 x 90 mm cross-sections!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: KPHJ920
- Supplier Name: Kreg Tools
- EAN: 0647096811068
- Length: 0,31 cm
- Width: 0,1 cm
- Height: 0,14 cm
Pocket hole drilling system from Kreg for extra stable connections with extra large cross-sections
- Wooden components up to 90 x 90 mm are screwed together in no time with the Kreg Jig XL
- Larger drill diameter and extra strong screws are optimally matched to each other
- Precise and secure positioning thanks to stable stops and GripMaxx coating
- Drilling guides made of hardened steel guarantee the longevity of the drilling template
- The clamping adapter allows the use of all commercially available screw and clamping clamps
- Two drill cores that can also be used separately from each other
- Max. material cross-section: 90 x 90 mm
- Anti-slip coating: GripMaxx
- Drill guides: hardened steel
What is included in the set
- 1x KregJig XL drilling template
- 1x step drill XL
- 1x depth stop with viewing window
- 1x Screwdriver bit XL
- 1x Universal clamping adapter
Kreg Jig holes are extremely fast, strong in hold and easy to make. The Pocket Hole Jigs can be used to join any type of wood. For furniture, picture frames, stair or bed constructions and cupboards. Even "around the corner" the pocket hole can be drilled. If necessary, the connection between the two workpieces can also be easily undone.
Connecting head, heart and hands...every time.
Many at Kreg are woodworkers themselves - from beginners to seasoned professionals. That's why we believe in the idea of connecting head, heart and hands through building projects. If you envision a project in your head and you desire it in your heart, your hands will do the work and guide you through the process.
For over 30 years, Kreg has prided itself on helping its customers experience these benefits first-hand. Kreg's passion is providing tools that give you a sense of accomplishment with every completed project.