Drilling jig KREG Pocket-Hole Jig 720 PRO | Set with extensive accessories such as material support, fence, table clamp, Easy-Set step drill, suction adapter and much more
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: KPHJ720PRO-INT
- Supplier Name: Kreg
- EAN: 647096810702
- Length: 0,31 cm
- Width: 0,1 cm
- Height: 0,14 cm
- Weight: 1,71 kg
The Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO is Kreg's most advanced pocket hole jig to date, with features that make completing projects incredibly efficient.
- Automaxx One-Motion clamping technology automatically adjusts to the exact material thickness and securely holds material from 13-38mm.
- GripMaxx anti-slip material secures your workpieces so they don't shift during drilling.
- An integrated exhaust port allows you to connect an exhaust system to keep your workshop clean.
- The pocket hole drill jig's steel-reinforced structure and hardened drill sleeves allow for precise work at a high quality level.
- And with the integrated accessory holders, bits and drill bits are always at hand.
Scope of delivery:
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO
- 2x material support
- adjustable stop
- Pocket-Hole Jig clamp
- Easy-Set step drill bit including depth stop
- 2x square bits (76mm and 152mm) Material thickness gauge including hex key
- Suction adapter
- 160 Kreg pocket hole screws and a project plan
Included with the 720PRO are the Kreg Docking Station material rests, an adjustable fence, and a clamp for the pocket hole jig. Use the clamp to attach the jig to a workbench or bench, and the material rests provide support when drilling large workpieces. Best of all, the material supports fold up when not in use. These premium additions provide more storage space, more material support and more stability.
Aligning head, heart and hands...every time.
Many at Kreg are woodworkers themselves - from beginners to seasoned professionals. That's why we believe in the idea of connecting head, heart and hands through building projects. If you envision a project in your head and you desire it in your heart, your hands will do the work and guide you through the process.
For over 30 years, Kreg has prided itself on helping its customers experience these benefits first-hand. Kreg's passion is providing tools that give you a sense of accomplishment with every completed project.