These Knipex precision circlip pliers are highly resilient in continuous use: up to 10 times longer service life than turned tips.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: K4821J01
- Supplier Name: Knipex
- EAN: 4003773048619
- Length: 0,13 cm
- Width: 0,053 cm
- Height: 0,012 cm
- Weight: 0,105 kg
- Heavy duty in continuous operation: up to 10 times longer service life compared to turned tips
- With inserted tips for reliable work
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- Non-slip plastic coating on the handles
- Angled tips
- Inserted tips: spring steel wire, drawn
- Pliers body: chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Knipex' basic idea is focus. Only as specialists can we offer our customers top performance and survive in global competition. In addition, we have built up very extensive pliers and manufacturing know-how over 135 years, which is contained in every single KNIPEX pliers.
However, what we can do and know today is not enough for the future. That is why we are working on continuous improvement everywhere in the company - in the products, the processes, our organisation and our competences.