With these Knipex MultiStrip automatic stripping pliers, you can strip from 0.03 to 10.0 mm² without readjusting.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Temporarily not available
- Order number: K1242195
- Supplier Name: Knipex
- EAN: 4003773054580
- Length: 0,19 cm
- Width: 0,112 cm
- Height: 0,018 cm
- Weight: 0,136 kg
- Recessed wire cutter
- Universal knife geometry - robust and durable
- Optimal handle design with an excellent feel
- Fully automatic adaptation to fine-stranded conductors with standard insulation in the entire capacitance range from 0.03 to 10.0 mm²
- With recessed wire cutter for Cu and Al conductors, stranded up to 10 mm² and single wire up to 6 mm²
- No damage to the ladder
- The steel clamping jaws hold the cable securely in place without damaging the remaining insulation
- Particularly smooth mechanics and very low weight
- Exchangeable knife block and length stop
- Handle with soft plastic zone for a secure hold
- Housing: plastic, glass fiber reinforced
- Knife: special tool steel, oil-hardened
Knipex' basic idea is focus. Only as specialists can we offer our customers top performance and survive in global competition. In addition, we have built up very extensive pliers and manufacturing know-how over 135 years, which is contained in every single KNIPEX pliers.
However, what we can do and know today is not enough for the future. That is why we are working on continuous improvement everywhere in the company - in the products, the processes, our organisation and our competences.