Channellock 8" combination pliers with pointed jaw and cutting edge. Made in USA.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CHE318
- Supplier Name: Channellock
- EAN: 025582828019
- COMBINATION Long Nose Pliers design is sleek, lightweight and includes an additional pipe grip feature
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT™) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- CROSSHATCH TEETH to provide maximum grip
- PRECISION-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Since 1886, Channellock, Inc. has manufactured high-quality pliers on American soil. They are proud to employ more than 350 dedicated associates who work hard every day to manufacture more than 75 different sizes and types of pliers in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Every detail commands attention so every pair of pliers they put their name on doesn’t just finish the job, but defeats it — plain and simple. It’s not the easiest way but it’s the CHANNELLOCK® way, Meadville way, and American way. Hard work is their genes.