Channellock 337: High-performance diagonal cutters for pros.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CH337
- Supplier Name: Channellock
- EAN: 025582133274
- Length: 0,248 cm
- Width: 0,073 cm
- Height: 0,018 cm
- Weight: 0,259 kg
By positioning the rivet closer to the cutting edge, considerably less force is required to cut than other high leverage designs. State-of-the-art laser heat treating offers a strong and consistent pattern across the cutting edge for increased strength and longevity. These pliers also offer a slimmer, lighter, and better-balanced design for maximum performance and accessibility. CHANNELLOCK® Diagonal Cutting Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT™) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- PRECISION-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
Since 1886, Channellock, Inc. has manufactured high-quality pliers on American soil. They are proud to employ more than 350 dedicated associates who work hard every day to manufacture more than 75 different sizes and types of pliers in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Every detail commands attention so every pair of pliers they put their name on doesn’t just finish the job, but defeats it — plain and simple. It’s not the easiest way but it’s the CHANNELLOCK® way, Meadville way, and American way. Hard work is their genes.