Channellock water pump pliers with straight jaws and 90 degree teeth. Made in USA.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CH430
- Supplier Name: Channellock
- EAN: 025582301475
- Length: 0,254 cm
- Weight: 0,535 kg
- The ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JAW Tongue & Groove Pliers provide a strong, versatile grip for use in both directions
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG 90-degree, laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- UNDERCUT tongue & groove won’t slip
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
Since 1886, Channellock, Inc. has manufactured high-quality pliers on American soil. They are proud to employ more than 350 dedicated associates who work hard every day to manufacture more than 75 different sizes and types of pliers in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Every detail commands attention so every pair of pliers they put their name on doesn’t just finish the job, but defeats it — plain and simple. It’s not the easiest way but it’s the CHANNELLOCK® way, Meadville way, and American way. Hard work is their genes.