Slice ® 10404 box cutter blades are compatible with Slice box cutters, pen cutters, and mini cutters. These 100 percent zirconium oxide blades retain their edge 11 times longer than steel and feature our proprietary finger-friendly ® grind. ...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10404
- Supplier Name: Slice
- Supplier Number: 10404
- EAN: 895142104040
- Length: 0,099 cm
- Width: 0,009 cm
- Height: 0,157 cm
- Blade type: rounded-tip
- Safer than traditional blades
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic
- Chemically inert, never rusts
- Oil and lubricant free
- Does not require sharps box disposal
- 100 percent recyclable
- Blade is safe from -40°C to 1600°C
- Compatible handles: 10400, 10503, 10514, 10515, 10512, 10513
- 4 dual-sided blades per pack
WHY SLICE SAFETY KNIVES?
Over half the Fortune 1000 trust Slice® tools to reduce injuries and lower costs. Why? Because Slice brings safety to ceramic cutters. The technology for advanced ceramics has existed for years but Slice is the first company to harness its advantages and innovate a new breed of safety knives. We developed a blade-manufacturing process that creates an effective, durable, and finger-friendly® edge that’s not available in any other ceramic cutter.
OUR SAFETY IS IN THE BLADE
When industrial safety managers first encounter our products, they try to compare them with existing safety knives, but Slice tools are in a class of their own. While other manufacturers redesigned their knife handles for safety, we're the only company that redesigned the blade itself.
EFFECTIVE CERAMIC CUTTERS
Slice tools are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11.2 times longer than metal blades. Our proprietary manufacturing process creates blades that are safe to the touch but still move through materials smoothly and with less effort.